Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tomorrow = peace

I should have left my cell at home today. Unsolicited phone calls are my least favorite form of spam, and somehow the various campaigns managed to get through to my cell several times today, something I've never had a problem with before. Since I'm trying to craigslist off a bunch of stuff, I feel compelled to answer. Even my first picture message spam was MMS'ed to me. Wonderful.

How many people are waiting until that last text message to push them into voting for a candidate on election day, rather than making up their minds by looking at the issues? I'm really glad that tonight is the end of this. And I get to sit on the couch and watch the red and blue colors battle it out for control of the country, like a giant game of Risk.

No comments: