Thursday, November 6, 2008

Flying home

At the Milwaukee airport, another airplane was suspended in the air. Must be a midwest thing.



I flew Frontier Airlines home. They have a hub in Denver, and it was simply a gorgeous evening landing. I tried to capture the glowing gold bodies of water as the sun set, but the camera phone is only so good.





I love seeing the ripples and textures of the land while flying. Esp. at sunset when all the colors are so vivid.











The other thing I noticed while flying is that all of Frontier's planes seem to have an animal on the tail as well as along the tips of the wings. I tried to get a good view of the one out my window. It's kind of hard to see, but there is a fox there! Her name is Trixie.



AND, upon landing in Denver, I saw fleets of snow plows, waiting for the snow! I am so glad to have avoided it.



And with that, I got on another plane and came home. Drew couldn't WAIT to put on his cheese hat and cow tippping shirt.

No comments: