Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cheeeeaaap Gas



Dude, I knew gas prices were falling, but wow. This was within a mile of the Milwaukee Airport, too!

I apparently made it to Milwaukee in record time. I beat the GPS ETA by fifteen minutes. I was flying in the rental car, with my California driving skills/habits. I was so early that Michael, Craig, and J.B. were still at dinner, having just had their first course. I was perfectly willing to wait at the airport for Michael to finish his meal, but he decided to come get me anyway, since they were supposed to have eaten much earlier, since I had told him I'd be at the airport by 9-ish.

After picking me up, we went to the restaurant where he then resumed his meal. I ordered a great antipasti platter with deliciously salty salumi. It was seriously tasty.

We were staying at the Hilton Milwaukee, inside of which is a water park! Unfortunately, it was not open, so I could only oogle it from the doorway. It did have a useful store downstairs which had a nice selection of cheese hats. :D

No comments: