Monday, September 1, 2008

Real Estate in Grants Pass

Rich and I were driving around one day and noticed a new PUC on a hill between his parents' and his grandparents' homes. Out of curiosity, we drove up the hill and checked out the five lots on the hill for sale. The top lot, obviously the most expensive, had the most amazing views...I was quite speechless. Rich and I both liked it, and were it not quite so far from other things we like, I think we would have seriously considered buying it if we had the funds to invest. I took some pictures - it was just so beautiful. We could see both his parents' and grandparents' properties from the hill.

When we returned to Rich's parents' place, Rich's dad pointed out that driving up and down that hill in the winter would be suicide. In retrospect, he was right - the grade was pretty steep and ANY ice would be dangerous. But the views...sigh. I would never close blinds/shades/drapes if I had views like this.

Anyone else want in? The lot is kind of expensive...and then there's all the actual building cost involved, but seriously. Check out the views.









Here's the posting for the property. The photos are from Lot 5 on top of the hill. http://www.youridealteam.com/y-boulderridge.html

No comments: