Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Cavalry is Coming

I am SO done moving. I can't take it anymore. And with the haphazard way we're doing it so we'll be done this weekend, we'll be unpacking for months. Seriously, MONTHS.

That being said, the cavalry is coming this weekend and I am optimistic that it will simply be done by Sunday night. Have I mentioned how much I love my friends? They are the mostest and bestest most wonderful friends.

My mom is even taking up the cause and catering a Korean dinner for us to be delivered on Saturday so that we won't have to worry about cooking. Which is good since the stove was delivered and just BARELY fit and the gas isn't on yet and it may not work. 

Anyhow, I'm a little wired...and tired...and ready to just unpack in a leisurely fashion. I think Rich and I have realistic expectations that we'll be done by January. And I think that's a good goal.

No comments: