Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All is sore


They let me go from the hospital yesterday.  I'm an undying optimist, and I thought I'd be back at work today, but my shoulder is telling me to stay home.  So here I am.  I'm so glad we're mostly moved over here, but as you can see in the background, we have things to be put away.  And that's only a tiny part of it all.  I'd love to have it all put away, but that's just not going to happen for a while.

So, about me.  I'm really sore.  Yesterday, when Amy picked me up from the hospital, we headed around town for a while, picked up Drew, and ran around town for a while.  Big mistake.  Last night, I was dying.  Amy could tell, so she ran down to get the pain meds for me, which I'm hesitant to take, but they do definitely take the edge off.  I've decided to use the sling, which does help support things and minimize the pain.  Today, I'm lounging on the couch with a laptop and checking out the new TV line-up.  Some of the HD stuff actually looks really good, especially the CGI cartoons.  I've flipped between Surf's Up and Ratatouille this morning, and they both look fantastic.

Tomorrow, it's back to work.  I have a presentation to give on some of the stuff I've built this year, so I've gotta hurry up and heal today.  I'm not sure how to hurry these types of things, but I'm doing my best.  

No comments: