Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Opportunities

Amy and I were in the kitchen, Drew was on the toilet in the downstairs bathroom. All of a sudden, he starts belting out his rendition of the Pet Shop Boy's "Opportunities". I quickly grab my phone and record a few seconds of it from under the bathroom door. Then, I spent another 30 minutes figuring out how to convert it and upload it to blogger. TOTALLY WORTH IT. An extra special thanks to Josh Orum for letting me steal his hippo picture from his trip to Africa - without it, this video would just be black.



PS - Hey, Josh - can I use the photo?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Drew's comments about this post, "I'm sitting in the bathroom, stinking." *giggle* He would like to change his singing to be "I've got the grades, you have the stink, let's make lots of money.