Saturday, February 7, 2009

Assuming the Position

As I have been rather occupied for the last several weeks, Rich has been playing a lot of PS3 games. When he does, he lies on the floor in the family room and sets himself up under a blanket, in a modified cobra yoga position with the controller in his hands. It's consistent and it's kind of funny. He seems to be comfortable, so I suppose that's the part that matters. I think it's too close to the TV, but he pointed out that it's further away than he would normally sit from a monitor, so it can't be so bad, right? I'm still chewing on that. He's the only one in the family with glasses, so I don't know that he should push it.

Here his is in our very lived-in family room. At some point, when the living room and den are not full of boxes, I suppose some of the stuff in here will be moved to other rooms in the house. For now, this is our primary living space and works pretty well for us.



No comments: