Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Change Control and Release Processes

Dear Google,

I appreciate your making improvements all the time and doing things on your own that you think are cool. Can you please push your releases at odd times of the day/week, like normal companies? In the middle of the day on a Wednesday is very stressful. The code push tends to lock things up and make some of us freak out. Please consider doing it on...oh, midnight Friday's or something random like that?

Thanks a ton!
Amy

p.s. I do like the new location of the labels. I just didn't appreciate not knowing what the **** was going on with my email while you were code pushing and the interface went wacky.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I don't like change.

Change while trying to get something done with a deadline makes me homicidal....