Monday, July 25, 2011

100 DAYS!!!

On July 17th, Katie turned 100 days old. In Korea, this is a big deal and is cause for celebration. We took her down to Berkeley for the weekend. I thought I took more photos, but in the end, Katie had a slightly difficult afternoon as it was hard for her to nap with all the excitement.

Here she is before the festivities.



Our friend Mary came over early to get in some baby time.

Here she is with Grandpa Gary, hanging out while mom and I were cooking up a storm.



A traditional aspect of the event is the rice cake, dduk. This one was special ordered by my mom and was delish.



At the party, a bunch of people held Katie. Somehow, I only got a few shots. Here's Josh with her.


And our family friends, Walter and Vera.


As always, my aunt couldn't resist Katie and spent as much time with her as she could.



And here she is with halmoni (my mom).



There was quite a spread of food - this was just part of it!

No comments: