Friday, September 17, 2010

New Kindle Cover



I needed something to tuck the Kindle in other than a quart sized ziploc bag. I scoured the internet and decided that buying was just too painfully expensive. So I made one out of random and only slightly coordinating fabric. I used some flannel for the lining and a fat quarter I had lying around for the exterior. The binding is likely my least favorite part of it. A light fabric seems a little out of place. Whatever. For less than an hour of effort, I have something to toss the Kindle in so I can throw it in a bag. I may add a little button latch of some kind.

1 comment:

Adun said...

thank you for this. will use to make my own - totally dissatisfied with existing kindle covers.....and wasn't sure what I could use for padding - flannel is such a good idea!