Friday, February 1, 2008

My new favorite things

Okay, I've gotta introduce the world to some of my new favorite things. These are just too great to pass up.

First up, Martin Sargent has a new podcast, Internet Superstar. Improving nearly every way on Infected, which was amazing in its own right, this is my new favorite podcast. Best of all, when you mention Martin in your blog, he usually drops by to say hi.

Next on the list is a new webcomic I've just been introduced to, Truck Bearing Kibble. It's very similar to Perry Bible Fellowship, but charming in its own way.

Third up is my new DS love, Etrian Odyssey. Unfortunately, this is largely out of print and slowly rising in price, but I managed to trade off a couple DS games I wasn't playing anymore for it. WOW. Old school RPG action all the way, challenging, lots of character classes and skill trees, and you even have to draw your own map as you go dungeon crawling. By far, the best thing I've played on the DS so far, and there's a lot of gems on that system. Not for kids, but those that cut their teeth on grid paper and dragon dice will love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just stopping by to say hi. Thanks for the neat write-up.

-Internet's Martin Sargent